Work or collaborate with Abalone Group
Abalone Asset Management LTD is looking for an Junior Accountant to join its Finance Department on a full-time basis. As an assistant in the Finance Department, you will work with the Head of Administration and the accounting team to keep the day to day activities running efficiently.
- Filing and documentation recording
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Prepares fixed asset depreciation and accruals
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist senior accountants and/or CFO in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings or other projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to maintain composure under pressure
Who We Are:
- Abalone Asset Management LTD is an European Investment Fund platform and incubator, independently operating in the international financial market, and aiming to conserve and increase capital in the medium / long term, reduce risk and contain volatility. We support our clients in investment decisions with a transparent, rigorous and independent approach and we constantly select the most advantageous and interesting financial products for the investor.
- Abalone Asset Management holds both UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds licenses. We started our business in July 2015 and nowadays we manage 2.1 billion of Euros, divided among 25 funds in different European jurisdictions.
- For more information, please visit www.abalonegroup.com
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com